A knee walker (often referred to as a knee scooter or a platform walker) is a three or four-wheel walking aid that provides a unique alternative to standard walkers, canes, and crutches. Knee walkers allow users to propel themselves with one leg, while the other rests on a support platform. These devices are ideally suited to individuals who find it difficult or impossible to bear weight on an temporarily injured or permanently disabled leg.
- Tool free height adjustment
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Hands free design
- Ends the pain and inconvenience of crutches or knee walkers
- Ideal for any non-weight-bearing lower leg injury