Over-bed tables (often referred to as hospital tables) are designed for patients who will be limited to their bed for long stretches of time. Typically, these tables have a four-wheeled base that slides beneath the bed, and a rectangular table-top, both of which attach to the bracket-shaped frame. Whether it’s for your loved one, or yourself, an overbed table is a great way to provide convenience and support during trying times.
At 1800wheelchair, we offer the best overbed tables from the top brands -- and our prices won’t break the bank! Order online or give us a call at 1-800-233-8110; our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $99 qualify for free shipping!
- Easy-to-clean attractive chrome finish
- H-Base fits under bed easily, provides stability
- Angle adjustable table top
- Large top section adjusts to any angle
- Mast of the table pivots
- Table positions close to patient
- Twin-wheel swivel casters
- Height adjusts from 28" and 44"
- Adjustable height, adjustable tilt tabletop
- Chrome-plated steel construction
- Adjustable height table without tilit
- Secure Table for Lift Chairs, Standard Recliners and Couches
- Tray pivots out of the way when not in use
- For low height beds
- Walnut woodgrain synthetic top
- Adjustable height table with three-position tilt
- Height adjusts between 28.3" to 41.7"
- Easy to clean and impermeable to moisture
- Features two table surfaces; a larger one that tilts in either direction and a smaller one that stays securely in place
- Easily assembled