Hemi Height Wheelchairs
Most hemi wheelchairs are built on a a dual axle, which allow for adjustments from standard height to hemi height. The lower hemi height, which is generally two to three inches, allows the seated user to easily propel their wheelchair with their feet. Lower height also allows for a better fit for users under 5'2" tall.
- Extra low seat-to-floor height
- Desk-length adjustable height flip-back non-removable armrests
- Works for those who foot-propel their chair
- Dual axle seat height
- Full-length fixed, full-length removable or desk-length removable padded armrest options
- Vinyl seat, removable legrests
- Weighs only 34 lbs. easy to lift into car
- Desk-length or full-length flip-back non-removable armrests
- Dual axle, allowing for multiple seat heights
- Chair weighs only 31 lbs.
- Desk-length flip-back adjustable height armrests
- Adjustable backrest and seat heights
- Chair weighs only 33 lbs.
- Desk-length or full-length flip-back adjustable height or non-removable armrests
- Dual axle seat height 19.5" - 17.5"
- At just 35 - 38 lbs. this chair is easy to lift
- Desk-length flip-back removable armrests
- All armrest choices flip back and are detachable for easy transfers
- Choice of Full-Length Fixed Height Non-Removable or Desk-Length Removable Armrests
- Over-sized chart pocket
- Available with 18" seat depth for users over 6'
- Black nylon upholstery
- 16"20" seat width options
- Comes in five seat sizes
- Desk-length or full-length flip-back or adjustable non-removable armrests
- Durable reclining wheelchair
- Desk-length fixed height removable armrests
- Tough dual-embossed upholstery