For use in the professional setting, surgical instruments are a class of products that can be used to perform or assist in surgery. Surgery can be a difficult and dangerous medical procedure, so you’ll want to ensure that you have efficient and effective tools at-the-ready.
Fortunately, our surgical instruments can help. This category is comprised of tourniquets, speculums, shears, basins, tubing, and more; if you’re a medical professional looking to equip yourself with the proper tools for surgery, you’re in the right place.
At 1800wheelchair, we offer the best surgical instruments from the top brands - and our prices won’t break the bank! Our website is 100% secure, so feel comfortable to order online or give us a call at 1-800-233-8110 and we can help you with you order or any questions you may have.br>
Orders over $99 qualify for free shipping!
- Case of 4,000 swabs
- Intended primarily for grip strength screenings
- Perfect tool for initial and ongoing evaluation of users with head trauma and dysfunction
- Horizontal design provides an improved ergonomic fit on belt
- New and improved lead wire connector will not disengage from TENS unit
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal
- Dual isolated channels
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 40-250 micro-seconds