Stand Up Patient Lifts
Stand up patient lifts (also known as stand assist lifts) allow patients to practice bearing weight during rehab, or to transfer while standing. Designed to secure the user in an upright position, these devices typically provide support via knee/foot pads, back support, and ergonomic handles*. Whether you need to safely transfer from one room or area to another, or you’re rehabbing with a weight-bearing regimen, you’re in the right place.
At 1800wheelchair, we offer the best stand up lifts from the top brands - and our prices won’t break the bank! Browse, research and purchase online or call us at 1-800-233-8110, we would love to help you find the corretct Stand Up Lift .
All orders over $99 ship for free!
* Both powered and manual options are available.
- Assists patients from seated to standing position
- Supportive knee tray with one-hand adjustment
- Fast, simple sling attachment
- Highly adjustable
- Comfort at any height, width and weight range up to 350 lbs.
- One hand adjustable knee-pad
- Safety belt included
- Compact and sturdy
- Small footprint and lightweight construction
- Large push handle
- Removable footplate
- Adjustable kneepad
- Compatible with many patient sizes
- Unique folding design allows the Journey to stand unaided