For those with muscle tightness or joint pain, bending and stretching to reach objects can be difficult. If you’re constantly straining, you may risk exacerbating old injuries, or creating new ones. Fortunately, our reachers (also known as grabbers) can help. This category is comprised of reaching aids that consist of an ergonomic handle on one side, and hooks or pinchers on the other. Whether you’re struggling to reach objects on high shelves or low nooks and crannies, you’re in the right place.
At 1800wheelchair, we carry the best reaching aids from the top brands -- and our prices won’t break the bank! Order online or give us a call at 1-800-233-8110; our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $99 qualify for free shipping!
- Anodized aluminum shaft
- Plastic pistol-grip handle with trigger control
- Comfortable rubber-grip
- Helps eliminate painful bending and stretching
- 2.5" jaw opening
- Handy magnet helps users pick up small metal objects
- Comes in 26" or 32" lengths
- Magnetic tip helps to retrieve small metal objects
- Highly visible yellow jaw opens to 3" wide
- Magnetic tip helps users pick up metal objects
- Plastic coated ″S″ hook at one end; small ″C″ hook on the other
- Can be used for both pulling on and pushing off clothes
- Long handle is useful for personal bathing needs or household chores
- Has an acrylic handle and is 24″ long