Power Patient Lifts
Power patient lifts plug into standard outlets and typically feature a rechargeable battery*. They are almost always controlled via a handheld remote and -- as compared with manual patient lifts -- these devices reduce the burden on the caregiver substantially. Power lifts may even allow some patients to operate the lift independently, as the exertion required is minimal. If you’re looking for an efficient, quality patient lift to support you or your loved one, look no further!
*All powered patient lifts can be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Heavy gauge construction
- Range: 27.5" - 76"
- Weight capacity: up to 450 lbs.
- Large lift capacity (SWL) 227kgs/35st
- Able to lift patient from floor
- Maximum weight capacity of 600 lbs
- electric lifts
- limited warranty
- Reverse actuator improves resident legroom
- Available with maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs
- Ergonomically designed hand pendant with pendant hook
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ideal for caregivers with larger patients
- Legs open and close with the push of a button
- Outstanding lift range
- Base legs easily adjust and lock
- Pinch-point protection covers all moving
- Battery-powered lift
- High lift range is versatile
- Low friction casters are easy to roll
- High lift range allows transfers to high surfaces
- Extra-wide swivel bar
- 3" heavy-duty front casters
- Tool-free folding
- Oversize handle
- compact storage