Outdoor Mobility Scooters
Love nature and being outside? Let one of our mobility scooters help you regain your independence. When it comes to outdoor scooters, larger tires and motors, headlights, and backlit displays are more vital when traveling outside.
- 3 Speed Settings
- Extra Wide Tubeless Tires
- Digital Dash
- One-touch, infinite tiller angle adjustment
- Seats are height adjustable
- Full size Sport Style Captain’s Seats
- Equipped with a double wishbone suspension system
- Two enlarged sporty rugged all terrain rear wheels
- Large 22" wide seat
- Reclining high back seat
- Power, range and stability for outdoors
- 19.5” Air-filled, low-profile tires
- Easy, freewheel mode
- 5.25" ground clearance
- Travels nearly 29 miles on just a single charge
- Powerful drivetrain
- Large 22" wide seat
- Elegance blended with the luxurious comfort of a reclining high back seat
- Smooth and quiet ride for indoors; power, range and stability for outdoors
- Impressive battery range
- 48 volts (four 12 volt 20 amp batteries!)
- Forward & reverse switch
- All digital display
- Full suspension
- Digital tritium display with odometer
- Fully loaded luxurious features
- Street legal (not on highways)
- Fully-independent suspension
Above, we've assembled a large selection of the best outdoor mobility scooters in our inventory. So if you’re the type who loves the great outdoors, this is the place for you.
Outdoor medical scooters are powered by a battery and often useful to people who struggle to walk long distances. Since medical requirements often make outdoor mobility scooters necessary, they are sometimes called medical scooters. Many medical scooter users only take their scooters out for traveling long distances.
4 wheel scooters are primarily for outdoor use. If you're planning to use your scooter both indoor and outdoor, you may want to check out our 3 wheel scooter options as well. When considering which type of scooter would fit you best, think about where and how you plan to travel and how often. 4 wheel scooters generally provide you with more power and stability, hence their use of outdoor space. However, negotiating tight corners and turns can be difficult due to the wider base.
Still not sure what scooter would be right for you? Call one of our phone agents for further advice on your future medical scooter.