Men’s Adaptive Clothing
In this category, you’ll find adaptive clothing for men. These specially designed garments can provide comfort and support for a variety of ailments. Certain materials -- like velcro and elastic -- are ideal for those suffering from muscle loss, arthritis, or osteoporosis, since they can facilitate the dressing process. Features like quick-snap buttons, on the other hand, can assist the user or caregiver by making it easier to undress during an incontinence-related emergency. No matter what you wear, we want you to be comfortable and satisfied. Browse our inventory to see if the support offered by men’s adaptive clothing is right for you!
At 1800wheelchair, we offer specially designed clothing for a variety of situations -- and our prices won’t break the bank! Order online or give us a call at 1-800-233-8110; our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $99 qualify for free shipping!
- Hidden snaps up leg
- Long rise in back for wheelchair sitting
- G-tube feeding pocket lined with waterproof material to keep clothing from being stained by fluids
- Seams that lay flat to reduce friction
- Low neckline for Tracheotomy access
- Easy access for diapering, dressing and G-tube feeding
- Shirt completely opens up
- Double snaps
- 100% high quality Peruvian Cotton
- G-tube access pocket
- Full snap up legs and Zipper for ease of dressing
- Velcro® closures at sides
- Ideal for arthritis
- Closed elasticized waist
- Cotton-spandex twill